Thursday, May 5, 2016

Here it Goes...




I'm writing my first blog. Why? I'm not entirely too sure, but I can't think of any good reason not to, so here I am.

This blog will mostly be about my upcoming law school experience: the good, the bad, and the inevitable ugly. Along the way, I'll share tips and tricks for success in school and various lifestyle posts.

I'm positive my family, friends, and coworkers will get a kick out of this once they find this blog, and they will find it. They're nosy. But, I love them (most of the time). Only time will tell whether or not anyone actually reads my blog. At the very least, it will be a way for me to catalog the next three years of my life as a law student. 

On that note, I'm going to get back to work. EEeks!

Let the blogging begin!

-W

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found Legally Speaking and I'm already obsessed! Good luck this fall and if you ever want to do a guest post email me at brazenandbrunette@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! Thanks. I've been following your blog for months! A guest post would be awesome.

      Delete